Sunday, May 22, 2005

Bilal Clarance welcomes you to Northwest

To the students of Hogeschool Zuyd, my name is Bilal Clarance. I have attended Northwest Missouri State University for two year and I have been very happy here. I am from Denmark and have been in America for 4 years getting my degree in IDM - computer science. The school here is very nice. We have one of the best campuses I have seen in Missouri and I have been on a few campuses because I play basketball here and therefore visit other schools all the time to play against them. The best part of this school is that the teachers are very helpful and above all they have time to help you seeing that school doesn't hold 30000 students on contrary to some other large schools. Life for students is nice and they have a special department for international students. It is an organization that gives you a great community life among other people from outside nations of every corner of the World. It has been an amazing experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. I welcome you and if you have any questions you are welcome to email me at: bclarance@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home