Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Lindsey Hunken Welcomes you to Northwest!

My name is Lindsey Hunken. I am 22 years old and a senior here at Northwest Missouri State University. Just to give you a little background information: I am originally from St. Louis, Missouri which is in the Midwest. I love to jog, hang out with friends, spend time with my boyfriend, travel, and read. Currently I work three jobs to keep money coming in. I love going to Northwest. It really is a great school. It is very small but that is good for me because I like the small class sizes. I started going to school here in the fall of 2001, and I have really grown to appreciate the benefits of going to a small school. The teachers know you by name, I feel comfortable going to ask for help when I need it because I feel like I know them, and I've never once gotten lost. Anyway, I hope that you will all consider coming over here sometime to study. I studied abroad in 2003 in Australia and it was the best experience of my life. I know that there are a lot of complications when travelling but please know that you are always welcome here at Northwest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home