Thursday, May 26, 2005

Elizabeth Harashe loves life at Northwest!!!

Hello! My name is Elizabeth Harashe. I'm 20 years old and a junior here at Northwest. Of course I'm an IDM major with a minor in Agriculture Science. I grew up a little over 5 hours from Maryville. It was a big change to go that far away from all my friends and family at home.

The thing I love most about Northwest is the people here. Everyone is so friendly. It just seems like I'm totally at home and actually, Northwest has become a home to me. I've developed many friendship that now just seem like real family members.

Northwest is great about giving lots of options to get involved with campus activities such as organizations. I am involved in several but the one that I am most dedicated to is my sorority, Sigma Alpha. (A sorority is an organization for just girls.)


elizabeth & becca

This is Rebecca, one of my sorority sisters & also my best friend, and me (on the left).


The other reason why I love Northwest is the campus itself. The campus is very beautiful. There seems to almost always be something that is blooming. There are trees, shrubs, and flowers everywhere. I just feel totally at home here.

The campus is just the right size, not too big or small. It seems when I walk across campus, I can always run into at least one person I know but also see many new faces. There is always someone new to meet here.

Northwest and Maryville is a great community. I love living here and going to school. I wouldn't want to be attending college anywhere else but Northwest! Hope you come to visit! We'd love to meet you!

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Egon Heidendal said...

There are trees, shrubs, and flowers everywhere.

You forgot the squirrels, when I attended northwest as an exchange student I was so surprised by there number!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home