Saturday, May 28, 2005

Maryville is da Bomb

Hi ya'll,

My name is Sarah Dulinsky. I am 21 years old and am going into my last year of college. I really enjoy Maryville a lot. Even though it is a small town, there is always plenty to do (well not all the time but I am always creating things to do.) I am a journalism major and a visual journalism minor that is why I am taking Jacquie's class. We really enjoyed talking to your teacher Sylvia and finding out about your country. I would love to study abroad and come see you all. That would be awesome. It would totally rock.

What I love most about Northwest, is the beauty. We have so much history in this school and it is very interesting to find out about it. I just reacently did a paper for another class on the history of or Administration Building and I was surprised that it carried a complicated past. The school used to be a tree farm so there are trees everywhere of every kind. It is so beautiful!!!!!

Some of the things that I enjoy doing are reading, writing, and hanging out with my friends. I work at a nursing home and I have to take 4 classes this summer which should be fun. I am almost done with two so I guess it is all good.

Well I hope to see you guys sometime. America is a wonderful place. I bet where you live is awesome as well. I hope someday I can come visit you guys and I hope you will come visit me.

Good talking to ya, peace out,

Sarah Dulinsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home