Sunday, May 29, 2005

PJ Eldred - Why Northwest?

"Verwelkoom naar" Northwest. (I really hope I said that right.) My name is Paula Jane Eldred but I go by PJ. I was named after my Mom so going by PJ makes life much easier for the both of us. I am 23 years old and a Senior here at Northwest. I am a Broadcasting Major and an IDM Minor.

I, beyond belief, love this school. I was a Resident Assistant (RA) for two years where I was able to help Freshman students and Transfer students with the transition into campus life. I enjoyed my time as an RA and I encourage anyone who gets the chance to give it a try. The college life that Northwest provides is hard to beat. The beauty of this school is well known in Missouri. In the two years that Northwest has been eligible they have won the Missouri Quality Award which is the strongest State-level award in Missouri and the US. Northwest has won it for its outer beauty and the beauty that the students and faculty bring to it. This is truely my home away from home. I too, like Elizabeth, live over 5 hours away and never get the opportunity to go home. The people here are so great and I have never felt alone. The love and friendship that radiates from this place is unbelievable. I love it here, can you tell? :-)

More about me, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MOVIES, beyond that I enjoy reading, drawing, playing the piano, going for walks, nature and everything about it, I enjoy a lot of things and could go on forever but I won't bore you much longer. I really enjoy Pen Pals both classic, with snail mail, and also modern, with email. I currently have Pen Pals in Florida, Hawaii, Alaska, Great Britian, and Korea. I would love to have another. If any of you are interested drop me an email at Peege27@hotmail.com

It has been an enjoyable two weeks with Sylvia and I hope you all had a great time with Jacquie.

Much Love to you all and Peace,
:-) PJ

Also, Rene I loved your green shoes (Green is the Northwest School color) and Happy Belated Birthday Marcia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home