Sunday, May 29, 2005

Irving Welcomes you to Northwest

Hi,

To start off my name is Irving Hernandez and I am from Mexico. My major is broadcasting with a French minor. I'm also studying Finnish on my own as I will be moving to Finland after graduation. Some of the stuff I do here when out of school is just play soccer, take Hapkido classes and work.

This is my second year here at Northwest and so far i can't complain too much. Maryville is a small town so one can't expect a lot to see. Life here is calm and very social among college peers. If you are looking for something more to see Kansas City is an hour away and Omaha two. The campus is always being taken care of and renovated so expect to see a modern campus. Northwest has many facilities for recreation. International students organize trips also throghout the year too. What I like the most about Northwest is that there is many international students and you are always learning something new from them. Overall i think if you can come here and visit it would be a good experience. I know for some schools students dont have to pay anything to study here. For example my girlfriend is from Finland and all she had to pay was her plane ticket because the school could cover a semester.

If any of you are interested about studying here the check out the IIC. This is the department at our school that takes care of the international students.

I had a great time here studying with Sylvia and eating salmiakki was good too. If anyone has questions e-mail me at irving83@hotmail.com I'm always here to help. Hope to see some of you.

Irving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home