Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Maggie Robinson and Life at Northwest

Hi everyone! My name is Maggie Robinson and I am a Senior at Northwest Missouri State University. I am majoring in IDM and concentrating on New Media. I am originally from Lenox, Iowa. Which is located in Iowa about 50 miles from here. So really it's not to far from home but it's not that close either.

I really enjoy the campus here at Northwest. There has never been a time in the four years I have been here that I have ever been lost and didn't know where I was going. All of the buildings are about a 3 minute walk away from each other so really they are close. Also, the campus is beautiful. There are trees and flowers everywhere. So really the campus makes you feel like you are in the middle of the woods and it is just really relaxing. Oh, and you can't forget the friendly squirrels. When I first came to Northwest people would always say that the squirrels are so friendly on campus, and they are. I am not saying that you can go up and touch them and bring them home as a pet, but for squirrels they let you get really really close to them. So I found that really interesting.

Northwest has always been full of very friendly students. I know that I will come from this place with tons of new friends. I have had some of the best times of my life here and I would never want it any other way. The thing about Northwest is that you always wave and say hi to about everyone you see just because everyone is that nice. There has never been one moment in my four years that I have ever been uncomfortable. Northwest also offers a lot of organizations and extra curricular activities for the students here. So there is never a dull moment here.






This is me (in the yellow shirt) and 3 of my best friends I have met at Northwest.






Northwest has been a great experience for me as a student. There are tons of memories that I will pull away from this place. I really hope that a lot of you think seriously about coming and visiting us at Northwest because like the saying goes "Once a Bearcat, Always a Bearcat". I look forward to hearing from you.

Maggie Robinson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home