Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hello students from Hogeschool Zuyd

Hey,
My name is Mark Holthaus, I am 6'4'', love sports, movies, girls, and I am currently a senior at Northwest Missouri majoring in Advertising. Northwest is a good school that has many staff so that the student can interact with their professor on more one on one basis. This University is determined in to achieve a higher form of higher learning. We a fully operational brand new, state of the art Macintosh computer lab that enables us to get a head start on web design, print advertising, and much much more for Mass Communication majors. Here, you really get a chance to explore how the real agencies create their own Advertising Campaigns. You get a feel for what the 'Real' world is expecting. I'm sure I would feel completely lost over there as I am sure you would here. However, its cool that we are learning basically the same thing at the same time and that the technology that we have today allows us to communicate like were are right now. Good Luck with all your goals and maybe one day soccer(futbol) will catch on over here like it has over there.
-Mark Holthaus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home